Complaint Review: WUYI Source

• Submitted: Thu, October 23, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 23, 2008

• Reported By:Louisville, Kentucky
WUYI Source
Suite 400,5300 Ontario Mills Parkway, #400 Ontario, California U.S.A.

WUYI Source Weight Loss Product Ontario California

I received an unsolicited box of WuYi Tea and "WuYi Burn capsules" with no paperwork inside. As I have a medical condition which prohibits me from using caffein, I KNOW that I didn't order this. It was labelled in large letters all over the box, "STOP" with instructions to call the toll free number marked before breaking the "seal" on the box. I called the number and got a prerecorded message. I hit "0" several times to get to a live person without success.

I then googled their name to get to their web site and got a "live chat" and explained that I never ordered this and would return it provided they gave me a prepaid shipping label. The person asked for my email address and then disappeared for several minutes, finally returning to tell me that there was an order there for me. I told them that I cannot use caffein and had not ordered it and demanded how they had gotten my name and address. She then said that she was immediately cancelling the order but to please not throw out the stuff and to return it to them. I said again that I would be happy to provided they sent me a prepaid label, which she said they couldn't do.

I told her that if I found any charges on my credit card I would immediately file a report with the local Ontario police department and also with the FTC. I waited for a response of some kind for about 5 minutes but then hung up.

I'm sure had I not threatened them, I would have received an invoice for my "order" but I'm really worried that somehow they have gotten a hold of my credit card and that I might still have nightmares from this company..

Judya
Louisville,, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WUYI-Source/Ontario-California-91764/WUYI-Source-Weight-Loss-Product-Ontario-California-384182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WUYI Source