Complaint Review: WW Shipping Solutions, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Beemeth — Phoenix Arizona
WW Shipping Solutions, Inc.
644 Hanna Dr,Ste DD Internet USA

WW Shipping Solutions, Inc. Kim Smith (Co-Owner) A Third Party Wine Shipper that stole or lost my wine and refused to provide a refund.  Internet

WW Shipping Solutions, Inc. used to be my third party shipper that I used in California to ship my wine to Arizona.  Two years ago I contacted Kim Smith at WWSS, Inc. to inquire about a shipment I had not received.  At first she claimed they never received my product and so I contacted Harlan Estate to verify her claim.  The team at Harlan Estate provided me a bill of Lading to prove that WWSS, Inc. received my wine.

Initially Kim said she would look for the wine and eventually told me that they could not locate it.  She asked for additional time to find it due to the fact that she claims they had moved and that it might just be misplaced.  After a period of time and failure on her part to follow up with me, I contacted her and she told me she had no idea where the wine was.  At that point I asked for a refund and she said she would keep looking for the wine and if she could not find it, she would provide a refund.

After several months, I contacted her again but this time she no longer replied to my emails nor did she return my phone calls.  In fact no one in the company ever replied to any of my communications. Frustrated, I asked Harlan Estate to intervene and they had no luck with Kim Smith as she would not return their calls either.

At this point I contacted the American Canyon Chamber of Commerce and yet again they refused to provide my wine or a refund.  Basically they ignored the efforts of the Chamber to try and resolve this issue.  I then contacted the Better Business Bureau and once again they ignored calls and letters from them.  Lastly, I contacted Jean Donaldson, Chief of Police for American Canyon.  The long and short of it was that despite this case was one being related to theft, he said I needed to contact an attorney and that he would do nothing, not even offer to file a Police Report for theft.  I also contacted the District Attorney but I never heard back from them.  So at this point I am out $1,600.00 and no one will help.

I did contact an attorney but he said this was a Small Claims Court case and since I lived in Arizona, it was going to be tough to obtain a refund.  In my research I discovered several wineries that were also unhappy with WW Shipping Solutions, Inc.   My advice is NEVER use this corrupt company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WW-Shipping-Solutions-Inc/internet/WW-Shipping-Solutions-Inc-Kim-Smith-Co-Owner-A-Third-Party-Wine-Shipper-that-stole-or-1047139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WW Shipping Solutions, Inc.