Complaint Review: WWV Marketing/ Kennth Lamborn

• Submitted: Thu, April 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:San angelo Texas
WWV Marketing/ Kennth Lamborn
1500 Beville RD Suite 606-368 Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

WWV Marketing/ Kennth Lamborn took $700 up front to sell time share, sounded legit with refund offer after a year Daytona Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: WWV marketing

Ken Lamborn called repeatedly over a span of several months trying to get me to agree to let him sell my timeshare.

A contract was emailed which looked legitimate and guaranteed refund of initial amount if time share not sold in a years time.

I didn't discover the rip off until the year was almost up and I tried to call and look up the company on the internet.

When I put Ken Lamborns name in Florida to look up I was directed to this rip of site.

Kathy
San angelo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2008 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WWV-Marketing-Kennth-Lamborn/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/WWV-Marketing-Kennth-Lamborn-took-700-up-front-to-sell-time-share-sounded-legit-with-re-325167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WWV Marketing/ Kennth Lamborn

AUTHOR: Tammy - (U.S.A.)

My husband and I understand how you feel. These same folks took us for $699. Immediately after they got the paperwork the phones got changed or disconnected. We even had trouble going to their website. They would change the address to it too.

Hopefully this information that follows will be helpful.

WWV marketing (aka) World Wide Vacation Marketing (aka) Copelan(d) Marketing (aka) New Horizons (these are just a few aliases)

Contact the Florida Attorney Generals Office and file a complaint and let them know what happened. My husband and I did. From my understanding there is a suit open against Copelan(d)Marketing.

Also the last known address of these folks was in Atlanta Ga.

This is the most current info I have at the moment. If I learn anything new I will post it for you.