Complaint Review: WWW ELEMENT5 INFO ELEMENT5 INFO

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Jenny — Caboolture Alabama
WWW ELEMENT5 INFO ELEMENT5 INFO
Unsure, Select State/Province Australia

WWW ELEMENT5 INFO ELEMENT5 INFO I gave them my credit card details for a trail and haven't received the package  Unsure

On the 8th May 2013, I provided my credit card details and had the sum of $21.33 deducted from my account.

This sum was to cover postage costs and it was for a free trial.  If you like the product then you can keep it and they will charge your account after 16 days if you like the product.

If you do not like the product, then within 16 days you are to contact them and return the goods (at my expense) and they will not charge the products to my credit card.

To date, I have not received the goods.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WWW-ELEMENT5-INFO-ELEMENT5-INFO-/Unsure-Select-StateProvince/WWW-ELEMENT5-INFO-ELEMENT5-INFO-I-gave-them-my-credit-card-details-for-a-trail-and-haven-1051808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WWW ELEMENT5 INFO ELEMENT5 INFO