Complaint Review: WWW.BuyDVDAu.Com

• Submitted: Thu, March 01, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: extazzz — Pleasant View Tennessee United States of America
WWW.BuyDVDAu.Com

WWW.BuyDVDAu.Com I bought a DVD set and they sent me a fake Tracking number. I contacted postal services, they advised there is no such tracking number. Internet

*General Comment: Beware of other names for this company

I purchased a DVD set on this website on January 1st, 2012. The site says shipping is 1 to 2 weeks. There were all kinds of great feedback on this site so I felt safe to order from it. After a couple weeks, I sent them an email asking about shipping, got no answer. Then a few days later I sent another email. They said it had been sent and gave me a tracking number. Long story short. The post office says the tracking number does not exist, I never received the dvd set and they SAID they would give me a refund, minus their %. I feel that the dvd was never sent and this is how they make their money!   Selling dvd's they do NOT have and a fake tracking number and then a partial refund!  What  rip-off!!! BEWARE~!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WWWBuyDVDAuCom/internet/WWWBuyDVDAuCom-I-bought-a-DVD-set-and-they-sent-me-a-fake-Tracking-number-I-contacted-847158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WWW.BuyDVDAu.Com

#1 General Comment

Beware of other names for this company

AUTHOR: Let''''s Be Honest - (USA)

DVDSea.com, Buydvdau.com, BuyDVDBox.com.  When you call their number 909-645-6754 it's a woman's voice and she does not identify the company by name at all. I placed my order onf 12-12-2012.  They did not provide me with a tracking number via email as stated on site.  When the DVD Box Set did not arrive in the 7 days promised I sent two emails and made three phone calls I placed.   They have not responded as of the date of this post.  It is worth spending time running the phone numbers of companies before you order or check out websites that have posts like this.