Complaint Review: WWW.LIVESMSPICKS.COM RIPOFF SCAM ALERT

• Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: livesmspicksscam — montreal Quebec Canada
WWW.LIVESMSPICKS.COM RIPOFF SCAM ALERT
NOT SURE Internet United States of America

LIVESMSPICKS.COM RIPOFF SCAM ALERT I was sure Italy was going to win but I still went ahead and purchased a premium pick from livesmspicks.com and they told me to go ahead with Germany...so I did. worst decision ever , Internet

I was sure Italy was going to win but I still went ahead and purchased a premium pick from www.livesmspicks.com and they told me to go ahead with Germany...so I did. worst decision ever !!!!

LIVESMSPICKS.COM SCAM !! DONT FALL FOR IT !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WWWLIVESMSPICKSCOM-RIPOFF-SCAM-ALERT/internet/LIVESMSPICKSCOM-RIPOFF-SCAM-ALERT-I-was-sure-Italy-was-going-to-win-but-I-still-went-ahe-904270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WWW.LIVESMSPICKS.COM RIPOFF SCAM ALERT