Complaint Review: WYNDHAM REWARDS

• Updated: Tue, November 22, 2011

• Reported By: sdw — Los Angeles California United States of America
WYNDHAM REWARDS

WYNDHAM REWARDS FRAUD, WASTE OF TIME Internet

I really pride myself on ginging props for good and great customer service, however Wyndham Rewards has really irriated me. After Being part of Trip Rewards and then bought out by Wyndham the new company is a hieduous joke and I don't know how they sustain.

I had accrued over 7,000 points over a span of a few years and becuase I didn't redeem my point that took them away. Point is I was saving up for the measly 10,000 points for no more than a funky backpack.

I could see if I was not utilizing the service, however I've travel 3 times this year and was about to book another until I saw that my miles were pulled. No worries as I aced those @4%7* into the dirt!

F'em!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2011 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WYNDHAM-REWARDS/internet/WYNDHAM-REWARDS-FRAUD-WASTE-OF-TIME-Internet-800930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WYNDHAM REWARDS