1. We told your Wyndham Vacation Resorts Rep who came to see my wife on our Vacation that WE WANTED TO GET RID OF OUR FIRST PACKAGE
2. Their Rep then TOLD MY WIFE TO COME OVER AND THEY WILL SHOW US HOW TO GET RID OF OUR FIRST PACKAGE.
3. So based on that we went, WE DID NOT GO TO SEE THEM TO BUY ANYTHING . WE WENT TO THEM FOR THEM TO SHOW US A NEW WAY OF GETTING RID OF OUR FIRST VACATION PACKAGE WITH THEM WHICH WILL WE WERE TOLD WILL NOT COST ANY EXTRA PAYMENT , THEY NEVER TOLD US THEY WERE SELLING US ANYTHING WHEN WE MET THEM, THEY NEVER TOLD US WE ARE BUYING EXTRA PACKAGE,
OTHERWISE, WE WOULD HAVE LEFT .
4. Common sense says it does not make any sense for us to be buying EXTRA PACKAGE WHEN WE WANT TO GET RID OF THE FIRST ONE
5. And as soon as we got there, we were subjected to more than five hour pressured presentations of one director after another and after five hours of MENTALLY DRAINING US AND KNOWING WE WERE CONCERNED ON GETTING BACK TO OUR HOTEL AND TRAVEL BACK TO OUR HOME ON THE SAME DAY,
6. [continued below]....
..... They sent us downstairs to sign over 20 different docs which they knew we did not have the time to read and were too TIRED to read them and WHICH WE THOUGHT WERE BASED ON THE PROMISE THEY TOLD US UPSTAIRS WHICH IS , WE ARE NOT BUYING ANY EXTRA VACATION BUT THEY ARE SHOWING US A WAY TO GET RID OF OUR FIRST VACATION .
7. 60 days after we came back home , to our dismay, our Bank statement confirms that they have started DEDUCTING PAYMENTS from our account for which we have not authorized and and for a vacation we did not purchase but WAS SOLD TO US BASED ON LIES
8. So we wrote them but they said there is nothing they can do about it, that we signed the docs and that there is no proof that THEY LIED TO US
9. And lastly, the 15 or 30 day To cancel if we were not satisfied DID NOT APPLY TO OUR CASE BECAUSE WE DID NOT KNOW THEY WILL BE BILLING US FOR SOMETHING WE DID NOT BUY , WE HAD TO WAIT FOR THE BILLING CYCLE TO COME WHICH TAKES 30-60 DAYS TO SEE IT ON OUR MONTHLY STATEMENT FROM OUR BANK
10. So we Google the company name and lo and behold we have found 64 VICTIMS who were also sold Vacation packages BASED ON LIES IN THE EXACT WAY THEY DID TO US
Based on that we lodged a formal complaint against their company with the FED AGENCY FOR VACATION FRAUD
And in addition, to prevent them from RIPPING off others, WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TOP NATIONAL CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWYER TO FILE A CLASS LAW SUIT ACTION AGAINST THE COMPANY ON BEHALF OF THE 64 PLUS US THEY HAVE RIPPED OFF AND PAY HIM COMMISSION FROM WHATEVER AMOUNT HE CAN GET THE COURT TO AWARD US FOR DAMAGES . Email me if interested in the class action against this ripp off company : (((REDACTED)))