Complaint Review: WYNN WARRANTY - AUTO EXPRESS

• Submitted: Fri, February 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 03, 2006

• Reported By:silver spring Maryland
WYNN WARRANTY - AUTO EXPRESS
WYNNUSA.COM BREA, California U.S.A.

WYNN WARRANTY - AUTO EXPRESS ripoff BREA California

WYNN RIPOFF

I purchased an extended care warranty from AUTO EXPRESS WOODBRIDGE,VA I was told in order to be financed I must purchase extended coverage which I now know was a lie.

My vehicle had 81,000 miles and because of this I should have been informed I needed extended gasket coverage which was not pointed out or ever mentioned and of course after only owning the car for 3 months my Intake Manifold Gasket is cracked and OH MY!!!!!

Wynn will not cover it because I did not purchase extended coverag How would I have known. $1500.00 for a warranty something that is basically useless.

AVOID AVOID WYNN AT ALL COSTS

Sara
silver spring, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2006 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WYNN-WARRANTY-AUTO-EXPRESS/BREA-California-92822/WYNN-WARRANTY-AUTO-EXPRESS-ripoff-BREA-California-174665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WYNN WARRANTY - AUTO EXPRESS