Complaint Review: WYOMING HOMES INC.

• Submitted: Mon, October 08, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: kelly — lakewood Pennsylvania United States of America
WYOMING HOMES INC.
1343 HIGHWAY 315 WILKES BARRE, Pennsylvania United States of America

WYOMING HOMES INC. BROKEN PROMISIES,STORYS AND ,MONEY PASSED FROM MY HAND AND NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT WILKES BARRE, Pennsylvania

*General Comment: Owner of Wyoming Homes Arrested AGAIN!!

*Author of original report: SOUNDS WAY TO FAMILIAR

*Author of original report: SORRY

*Consumer Comment: Update On More Broken Promises

*Author of original report: casper

*Author of original report: update

*Author of original report: phone number

*Author of original report: just read

*Author of original report: facts

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: REBUTTAL CONSUMER COMPLAINT

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: REBUTTAL BROKEN PROMISES

*Consumer Comment: More Broken Promises & Stories

in april of 2012 after i decided to purchase a double wide home after shoping around i decided on a dealer nearby where i live i got a package deal for a home ,including piers for it to sit on,septic system,electric,drilled well and insulated skirting  complete ready to move  in on my own land for 90000 i needed a down payment so i withdrew 30000 from my pension as this was the only money for a down payment i had at 55 years of age.

they put me through mountainside financiall for my loan when i received my papers the figures did not match my agreement that is when i googeled wyoming homes and the owners name and a tv report from 2008 came up i was sick.i contacted the bank and wyoming homes they got that straightened out.   i filed for my permits got my sewer permit june 20 2012 and began calling wyoming homes and texixg them they could start the septic system everytime i would hear they were going to start tomorrow ,next week all kind of start times the building permit was issued in august 23 again i made all kinds of calls and got all kinds of promises and dates.    the home arrived on there lot the end of june it was suposed to be totall electrit it was total gas again i called all kinds of excuses promises and dates.

low and behold the end of august i get a call from alliance bank wyoming homes had put me through them for a loan i called both banks and neither knew of the others involvement.now i find out wyoming homes has went back to the first bank and told them they want me to sighn papers when nothing has been done no septic systm no well no piers they told the bank i would be in in a week.

its now oct 8 th 2012 i have nothing but a home siting at the dealers that is wrong no septic no well no nothing except a empty pocket minus 30000 and mental anguish i just wished i had my 30000 back and had been smart enough to know of the past experinces the 2008 news clip from the local tv station god help me im a fool

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WYOMING-HOMES-INC/WILKES-BARRE-Pennsylvania-18702/WYOMING-HOMES-INC-BROKEN-PROMISIESSTORYS-AND-MONEY-PASSED-FROM-MY-HAND-AND-NOTHING-TO-952535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WYOMING HOMES INC.

#1 General Comment

Owner of Wyoming Homes Arrested AGAIN!!

AUTHOR: Mary - ()

David Valenti, Owner of Wyoming Homes was arrested again on two counts of Theft by Deception. He license was suspended back in April, yet he has been promising us to send a couple of guys up to finish our home. Almost 2 years now and still no occupancy permit.

SOUNDS WAY TO FAMILIAR

AUTHOR: stogie - ()

WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SOUNDS FAMILIAR I GUESSING THIS GOES ON FOR EVERYONE SORRY TO HEAR THIS IM STILL WAITING AFTER ONE YEAR AND THREE MONTHS

SORRY

AUTHOR: stogie - ()

TO THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE WAITED 9 MONTHS AND ARE DISSABLED I FEEL FOR YOU YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS. IM NOT DISAABLED SO IN A WAY IM BETTER OFF THAN YOU I GUESS IM JUST TO OLD. IM USED TO WHEN YOU HIRED SOMEONE THE WORK GOT DONE ON TIME AND ALL WAS DONE WITH A HANDSHAKE NOT THE CASE ANY MORE. IM ON ONE YEAR AND THREE MONTHS AND STILL NOT IN MY HOME. I WOULD NOT WISH ANY OF THIS ON MY WORST ENEMY ITS REDICILOUS WHAT IS GOING ON VERY STRESSFULL EMOTIONALY AND PHYSICALLY.

Update On More Broken Promises

AUTHOR: Mary - ()

It took us calling and filing a complaint with the Attorney General for Wyoming Homes to show up and start working again,however they only showed up for a few days and left us with our steps moved about 50 feet away from the home so the only way in or out is by using a step stool which is real nice considering we are both disabled.  They also left us with our underground wiring for the Phone and Internet disconnected and exposed, so now if one of us falls getting into or out of the house we can't even call anyone...NICE! It has been almost 9 months and we still don't have a occupancy permit....This is totally unacceptable.

casper

AUTHOR: stogie - ()

today is may10 the last time the manufactured home dealer has been to the sight was may 2 b ut i was told today they the business owner reported that they had been there thursday and the ground was to wet yet noone was seen going in and there were no tracks or footprints i guess they have casper working for them or chief throwing bull giving storys

update

AUTHOR: stogie - ()

up date april 20 was my one year to the date of down payment.oct 2012 sewer system was installed oct well was drilled may 2 2013 last three piers for foundation were completed these three were built as in the permit isued .home need to be brought in set up water pump installed and connected sewer has to be connected ,electric and skirting.may 2 2013

phone number

AUTHOR: stogie - ()

please give me your phone number

just read

AUTHOR: stogie - ()

mary i just read your report from december reason being the owner of home company wrote a rebutall.sorry to hear about your problems sounds famillar to me.yes i have made progress but it has been long and frustrating i have contacted numerous public officials and hired a lawyer,i feel if i had not nothing would have been done.google the owners name and business se what you come up with check out the better business bureau reports.like i said the truth would be hard to swallow. i would love to talk to you.

facts

AUTHOR: stogie - ()

facts ,dates permits,and all people involved in this project including inspectors,township records and other contractors involved can let the truth be known.all i wanted is for this to be done the way it was promised if the project with the foundation had been done as was sighned by builder it would of been done last october money would of been saved for wyoming homes and me.all iwanted is what was promised me like i said there are to many true facts and records to doubt yes you have been trying but if i had not done anything what would of been done

#10 REBUTTAL Owner of company

REBUTTAL CONSUMER COMPLAINT

AUTHOR: WYOMING HOMES, INC. - ()

I need the name and phone  number of the consumer complaint so I can address their issues.

#11 REBUTTAL Owner of company

REBUTTAL BROKEN PROMISES

AUTHOR: WYOMING HOMES, INC. - ()

Mr. C**** did give us a substantial deposit. However, we have been sitting on this house since June of last year without payment.

There have been many issues with the inspector and we have not charged the customer over $4000.00 in charges that the inspector requested to be changed to pad. We have installed the septic and the well. For the customer to say nothing has been done is ridiculous. We have been working extensively with the inspector and have tried to meet all obligations.

More Broken Promises & Stories

AUTHOR: Mary - (United States of America)

I would like to know if this issue has ever been straightened out because I feel My Boyfriend & I are almost the same predicament as this man with the exception that we already paid cash for the home.

We have been lied to again and again by almost everyone of the employees with the latest story being that the home will be delivered tomorrow.....we have heard this numerous times since October, and there is always a story as to why the home has not been delivered.

We were soposta be in it before Thanksgiving, and that didn't happen and now I am affraid that we won't be in before Christmas either.

We have spent thousands of dollars in just living in unsuitable housing waiting for this home, not to mention the added expense of having our belongings in storage for so long.

Please feel free to give this man our name & phone number and ask if he would give us a call to discuss this matter.