Complaint Review: WaMu/Providian

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 10, 2009

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
WaMu/Providian
PO Box 660487, Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

WaMu/Providian Raised interest rates Dallas Texas

I'm not going to go into the entire story, because everyone know that these companies are unfairly raising our interest rates. One account is 31.99% and the other is 27.99%.

I have tried with no success to get them to lower them. I'm tired of the "scripted" answers.

Until they lower my APRs, I am not making any more payments. We need to let them know that we are tired of being taken advantage of.

I'm 62, divorced, and disabled, and since the price of everything has been rising and my income has not, I've been living off my credit cards for some time now.

Ginny
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WaMuProvidian/Dallas-Texas-75266-0487/WaMuProvidian-Raised-interest-rates-Dallas-Texas-422374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WaMu/Providian