Complaint Review: WaWa Digital

• Submitted: Fri, December 09, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, December 09, 2005

• Reported By:Upper Marlboro Maryland
WaWa Digital
http://www.wawadigital.com/shopping/home.asp Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

WaWa Digital These people are very rude, impolite and ill-mannered ripoff Brooklyn New York

Though this site processes your order quickly you have to confirm your order by calling their toll free number. Once doing so gives them the opportunity to sell you more accessories.

I am not sure who wrote the past glowing reviews of this company (perhaps friends and family). But I can assure you that my experience with this company was VERY BAD! After thinking about the purchase I had made the night before as not being of a sound decision I decided to cancel the order the following morning and do more research before I buy. These people want to try and charge me a restocking fee of 25% on an order that had yet been shipped!

I also found out that my credit card company had yet to see the charge in their system. Which was all the more reason not to charge me a BOGUS restocking fee for an order that had not been processed yet! The owner also threatened to send be to collections if I at least did not pay $125.00 in restocking fees on a $550.00 camera!

Needless to say that if my credit card does get charged I am promptly reporting these people to the New York Better Business Bureau. I also canceled my Visa card (JUST IN CASE) because these people strike me as being very dishonest and maybe even scam artists of some kind.

Bottom Line, these people are very rude, impolite and ill-mannered when it came time to cancel an order that wasn't even 24 hours old. This truly is not a sign of a reputable business. Please don't buy from this outfit!

Kimberly
Upper Marlboro, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2005 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WaWa-Digital/Brooklyn-New-York/WaWa-Digital-These-people-are-very-rude-impolite-and-ill-mannered-ripoff-Brooklyn-New-Yor-167424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WaWa Digital