Complaint Review: WaWa Digital

• Reported By:Ashland Oregon
WaWa Digital
wawadigital.net Internet U.S.A.

WaWa Digital terrible customer service Ripoff New York City New York Internet

After placing an order online, they say you must call company to confirm. This makes no sense. My order was placed on a Friday, just before a holiday weekend, so I was prepared to call the next Tuesday. On Sunday, I received a call from company asking me to confirm order. OK. Then they tried to sell me accessories. I said "no thanks." They hung up on me.

Two weeks later, I checked my credit card charges. No charge. According to their Website, that means the product has not shipped. Although they had my e-mail adress and phone number, nobody contacted me to tell me my order had not been processd after two weeks. Trying to contact their customer service was difficult. When I reached someone, they brusquely told me that the item was on backorder . When I asked when they estimated it would be shipped to me, they said 6 weeks. I cancelled my order, but I am concerned that they may not follow through.

Ashland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2005 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WaWa-Digital/internet/WaWa-Digital-terrible-customer-service-Ripoff-New-York-City-New-York-Internet-150072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WaWa Digital