Complaint Review: Wachovia Bank - Credit Collection Services

• Submitted: Thu, October 27, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 07, 2006

• Reported By:Prairieville Louisiana
Wachovia Bank - Credit Collection Services
Two Wells Avenue Newton, Maine U.S.A.
  • Phone: 887-573-2067

File No. 09 000406219

Principal Balance: 51.63

Collection Fees: $0.00

Purchased new home 03/29/2002

Paid off all debt thru consumer counseling credit union, baton rouge, louisiana to qualify for a home loan thru all credit reporting agencies.

Tried to call ccs phone number, no answer.

Pete
Prairieville, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2005 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wachovia-Bank-Credit-Collection-Services/Newton-Maine-02459/Wachovia-Bank-Credit-Collection-Services-ripoff-Newton-Maine-162379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wachovia Bank - Credit Collection Services

AUTHOR: Melissa - (U.S.A.)

Do you still need help with this? Not sure if your problem is with CCS or Wachovia Bank? I work for CCS I can try to help. I am not really sure what the problem is though, can you elaborate a little? One thing though CCS is out of Newton Mass, not Maine. I am willing to help you, just let me know what you need!