occupied

• Submitted: Tue, June 22, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, June 22, 2010

• Reported By: Alice — P United States of America
Wachovia Bank

Wachovia Bank Continually plays with charges to charge higher unavailable funds fees! Internet

*Consumer Comment: *Alice, Make sure to 'Google' this- ELIZABETH WARREN ON THE ECONOMY NOW ON PBS, and watch that interview on the web and listen to what she says....

Somehow Wachovia allows many charges to go through when there is absolutely no money in my account.

I look on line one day and see a charge that put me in the negative. I look the next day on the internet banking site and see that one charge was actually good, but here are 4 other charges that just happened to come in all on the same day mere seconds before I actually get paid so I can get zapped 35 dollars for each unavailable funds fee!

Each and every time it's the same. We are being robbed by these banks and it seems there is nothing we can do.

I am getting charged 35 dollars for a 5 dollar charge and other charges that should not have cleared my debit card if I was in the negative and somehow they all showed up right before I got paid... How was one charge bad one day, and then ok the next?

I wish I didn't have to use a bank... any bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2010 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wachovia-Bank/internet/Wachovia-Bank-Continually-plays-with-charges-to-charge-higher-unavailable-funds-fees-Int-616115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wachovia Bank

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

about how the banks are operating, okay?

*Then 'Google' this- FRONTLINE: THE CARD GAME, and watch that documentary on the web about how the banks are making money from people who have credit cards & debit cards.

***************************** MORTGAGE ALERT *****************************

*Don't forget to visit the MERRILL LYNCH page of this site and read St. Clair's Ripoff Reports for valuable information if you have a mortgage.