• Report: #520742

• Updated: Fri, November 06, 2009

• Reported By: Royal — Sherman Oaks California United States of America
Wachovia Dealer Services , Wachovia ,Wells Fargo
17323 Ventura Blvd # 100 Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

Wachovia Dealer Services , Wachovia ,Wells Fargo Wachovia/Wells Fargo charged me NSF fees on a closed account, now I'm in Chexsystems Sherman Oaks, California

I closed my account with Wachovia/Wells Fargo on 9/2/09, receiving the total balance of my checking account from the teller. About a month later I received a bill from Wachovia for $60.

Apparently a charge came through a day after I closed my account (Shell Oil, $30) and because my account was closed with no balance they charged me a $30 NSF fee. I went into the bank to dispute the NSF fee, and they teller told me that due to them having to put me in Chexsystems I now owe a total of $101.70. My current bank is telling me that they are closing my account because of this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2009 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wachovia-Dealer-Services-Wachovia-Wells-Fargo/Sherman-Oaks-California-91316/Wachovia-Dealer-Services-Wachovia-Wells-Fargo-WachoviaWells-Fargo-charged-me-NSF-fees-520742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wachovia Dealer Services , Wachovia ,Wells Fargo