Complaint Review: Wachovia Dealership Services

• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2007

• Reported By:Poway California
Wachovia Dealership Services
P.O. Box 222 Poway, California U.S.A.

Wachovia Dealership Services I contacted WDS to request that they place two past due payments to the end of my contract. With me almost having paid the loan off, I ran into some health and financial difficulties. I have received over 7 calls a day, and now they have turned my account over to a PI. This after I managed to provide them with $1100.00 in payments. Poway California

I ran into some financial difficulties and I contacted Wachovia Dealership Service fka WFS Financial to request that they place the 2 payments that were past due to the end of my contact. With me owing $5500.00 on a $20,000.00 initial loan. I was advised that they could not unless I brought the account current. I managed to provide them with $1100.00, but my health and finacial difficutlies still exist. So, I contacted them in writing to advise that had my intial request to place the the 2 payments at the end of the contact, been approved, I would not be past due.

Instead, I was told by the Asst Manager, Manager, and several collections representatives that this could not happen unless I paid on the loan. As, stated I provided them via Western Union Money Gram over $1100.00 dollars. To which, they say, well we cannot. So, you have until the end of month to pay the rest. I am at my wits end with this financial company. Then to make matters worst, they hired a Private Investigator to come after me. I have dealt with finance companies before and never have I had such treatment...... I working my way out of the situation but I will NEVER do nor recommend anyone do business with this company again. They have no morals.

Poway, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2007 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wachovia-Dealership-Services/Poway-California-92074/Wachovia-Dealership-Services-I-contacted-WDS-to-request-that-they-place-two-past-due-payme-287673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wachovia Dealership Services