Complaint Review: Wachovia Mortgage

PO Box 659568 San Antonio, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 1-800-282-3458
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Wachovia Mortgage Wells Fargo Bank Lies, Thieves, Incompetence, Dishonesty- Under Federal Investigation- Borrowers Beware!!!! San Antonio, Texas

Borrowers Beware of the bullying and dishonesty. According to Wachovia Mortgage I was behind by a payment on my mortgage.  When I mailed my monthly payment they had the nerve to return it along with a letter that stated my payment was received during the initiation of a foreclosure action.  Really!!!  Ok, let me understand- they don't want to accept my check which would further my delinquency of my account.  How much sense does that make???  Then, if you call them-- good luck!!  Any attorney interested in this one please feel free to contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2011 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wachovia-Mortgage/San-Antonio-Texas-78265-9558/Wachovia-Mortgage-Wells-Fargo-Bank-Lies-Thieves-Incompetence-Dishonesty-Under-Federal-692190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wachovia Mortgage