Complaint Review: Wacovia

• Submitted: Sat, July 11, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:West Palm Beach Florida
Wacovia
2600 NORTH MILITARY TRAIL Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 561-997-9707
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Wacovia Charge me a fee of $35 when I had $700 in the account, calling customer service more than twice in a month and printing a mini statement fee. I looked on their website for all the banks fees but found nothing. Boca Raton Florida

*Consumer Comment: Fee Schedule

I was charge $35 for "so-called not having enough money in my account" when I did. I went onto the bank and spoke with the bank manager about the situation. He pulled up my account and also did not understand why I was charge the $35. He said that the money would be refunded and put back into my account within three days. It was not put in till 10 days later, two more banks visits and a rude phone call later that resulted in the bank manager hanging up on me. I was also charge for calling customer service more than twice in one month. I was told that there was other ways of getting my questions answered like going into a branch location or online. I was also charge for printing a mini statement at the ATM machine. I was told that was because of the money it cost for the paper and ink. If that is the reason, then did I not get charge a fee for the withdrawal ATM receipt. After receiving the fees that was evenually refunded, I called Wachovia and ask where can I look online to find the fees list and was told that that infomation was not viewable online but they could mail me a copy of the fees list. I guess not all infomation is available online like the customer representative explained.

Raiel
West Palm Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2009 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wacovia/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/Wacovia-Charge-me-a-fee-of-35-when-I-had-700-in-the-account-calling-customer-service-mo-468546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wacovia

Fee Schedule

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

It took all of 25 seconds to go to wachovia.com and search for Fee Schedule to find it.