Complaint Review: Waffle House

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: BeenCheated — houston Texas United States of America
Waffle House
5986 Financial Drive Norcross, Georgia United States of America

Waffle House Waffle House Coupon is Scam in Stafford, TX - won't honor coupon Norcross, Georgia

WAFFLE HOUSE COUPONS ARE FALSE ADVERTISING & RIPOFF!

I just got back from the Waffle House #1481 at 11208 W AIRPORT RD, STAFFORD, TX  77477.  They would not honor my coupon for Free Bert's Chili.  I presented the coupon as soon as I entered.  The cashier called her manager.  At first, she said that she cannot honor the coupon, because she cannot reach the manager.  When I said that I was going to complain to BBB (not that it does much good) about false advertising, she called again and said that manager said that I could get free chili ONLY if I ordered something.  The coupon does not say that I have to order something.  At that point, I was not going to give them any of my money, so I left.

That Waffle House is a dingy dive next to a cheap motel anyway.  They had 4 employees and only other customer at about 7 pm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Waffle-House/Norcross-Georgia-30071/Waffle-House-Waffle-House-Coupon-is-Scam-in-Stafford-TX-wont-honor-coupon-Norcross-G-1010113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Waffle House