intended

Complaint Review: Wag The Dog

• Submitted: Wed, February 17, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, February 17, 2010

• Reported By: Steve — Los Angeles California U.S.A.
Wag The Dog
6362 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood, California United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Wag The Dog FDRS Federal Debt Relief System RIP OFF as can be Hollywood, California

I worked for the FDRS about 1.5 years ago for 2 weeks. The first week was simply training, or shall I call in indoctrination and the second week was talking to people who supposedly needed our help. I quit after the first live week as I realized they were nothing but a total ripoff to the consumer.

I responded to an ad on Craig's List for a position with a new start-up called Wag The Dog. They do SEO or Search Engine Optimization and promised high pay and great work environment. When I arrived at the building, it turned out to be the same building, same floor, same desks, training room, you name it as FDRS. When I asked about their history, I was told they had been running about 6 months and were excited about expanding. I smelled a rat!

After two other "indoctrinates" showed up, I began relating my past with the "old" company and soon found myself face-to-face with one of their goons, telling me that they did not want negativity and that I needed to leave NOW. Turns out Mark Cella is running Wag The Dog. His newest scam is to bilk customers out of money by promising Search Engine Optimization and then when things don't work out, probably screwing the clients again.  Wag The Dog is a new FDRS scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wag-The-Dog/Hollywood-California-/Wag-The-Dog-FDRS-Federal-Debt-Relief-System-RIP-OFF-as-can-be-Hollywood-California-570703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wag The Dog