Complaint Review: WageWorks, Inc

WageWorks, Inc
1100 Park Place 4th Floor San Mateo, California United States of America

WageWorks, Inc Non-delivery of products San Mateo, California

*UPDATE Employee: Response to Complaint

I have an account with wageworks; they have provided me with a 'commuter card' with which I can purchase my monthly transit pass. I had a regular scheduled deduction from my wageworks account to my commuter card so I could purchase my transit passes.

At some point last year these deductions stopped without explanation and as of late last year I have not been able to use my commuter card to purchase my transit pass and I have had to purchase my transit pass using my own personal card.

For two months I have been trying to ask wageworks to transfer my account funds to the commuter card, and for two months they have failed to do so after repeated phone calls and assertions that it has been done. On the last phone call, they asserted that the funds would be transferred later this month, which means I have to pay for the transit pass out of my own pocket, again.

I would simply withdraw my funds from wageworks and not use them again in the future, but have since learned that they do not offer refunds. As such, I am frustrated by their incomplete and slow delivery of products that is actually costing me money; I very much feel like that they are holding my money hostage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WageWorks-Inc/San-Mateo-California-94403/WageWorks-Inc-Non-delivery-of-products-San-Mateo-California-1021551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WageWorks, Inc

Response to Complaint

AUTHOR: Executive Escalation Team - (United States of America)

Dear WageWorks Participant,

Thank you for your communication concerning your account issues. Your feedback is very important, and on behalf of WageWorks, we sincerely apologize for your experience.

We recognize your level of dissatisfaction and would value the opportunity to resolve your account concerns. Please contact us at executiveescalationteam@wageworks.com for additional assistance.

Regards,