Complaint Review: WageWorks, Inc

• Submitted: Mon, July 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 09, 2012

• Reported By: Andrew — Denver Colorado U.S.A.
WageWorks, Inc
1100 Park Place, 4th Floor, Internet United States of America

WageWorks, Inc RETROACTIVE Termination of COBRA Insurance = Bankruptcy, Internet

I was laid off from my last employment on 03/20/2012 and was forced to take COBRA insurance due to my pre-existing conditions. I was working as a Special Investigator for Keypoint Government Solutions. A health crisis occurred shortly thereafter and I was in the hospital 3 times and was incapacitated for approximately 2 months.

I believed that my payments were current, until receiving a letter from your company that my benefits were terminated for partial-payment, ($180 short), due to the 1st payment being applied retroactively. I appealed this and it was denied on approximately 07/06/2012. Therefore, I have medical bills from 04/01/2012 approximately 07/2012. These bill are significant and will force me to file bankruptcy. Please reconsider this heartless, sad and injust appeal denial.

NO ONE SHOULD GO BANKRUPT DUE HEALTH ISSUES AND/OR UNSCRUPULUS BUSINESSES LIKE WAGEWORKS, WHO ARE OUT TO RUIN PEOPLE'S LIVES IN ORDER TO SAVE THEIR CLIENT, AETNA, MONEY  ANYHOW AND ANYWAY POSSIBLE. True PURE evil.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2012 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WageWorks-Inc/internet/WageWorks-Inc-RETROACTIVE-Termination-of-COBRA-Insurance-Bankruptcy-Internet-909034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WageWorks, Inc