Cried

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: ki — SEATTLE Washington
WageWorks
Internet USA

WageWorks holding my flexible spending money hostage for 4 months over a $15.00 unverified receipt. lexington kentucky

For 4 months WageWorks has been holding our flexible spending account hostage over an unverified receipt of $15.00.  I have faxed legitimate receipt 4 times and uploaded a photo of receipt.  They are still holding onto our money, they always have another excuse, or say they didn't get the fax or picture.

I have made at least 10 phone calls and talk to numerous supervisors and they all say the same thing, their hands are tyed by the IRS rules!

In the meantime we have medical bills piling up and no money to pay them.  The flexible spending money has been coming out of my paycheck since Jan. 1st, but I am unable to access it.

I am trying today once again (5th time) to fax to them.  I did get supervisor's personal fax number and hopefully he will get it and get back to me!

I would just send in a check to cover the lousy $15.00, but I'm pretty sure they would say they did not receive it.  They will not take any payment over the phone!  Even after I  sent them a photo of the cancelled check, they would most likely claim they need another week to process my request, then dump me once more.

We will never, never buy into a flexible spending account again, it is not worth the hassle.  We have 1 large dental bill that we are going to use the whole account for and then forget about this nightmare!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WageWorks/internet/WageWorks-holding-my-flexible-spending-money-hostage-for-4-months-over-a-1500-unverifie-1143521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WageWorks