Complaint Review: Waitwat.com

• Updated: Sat, February 22, 2014

• Reported By: waitwat.com ripoff report — Arverne New York
Waitwat.com
, Select State/Province USA

Waitwat.com outfront Waitwat.com never delivered the item I ordered I don't know the company's location i don't know

Does anyone know how to file lawsuit? I ordered a scanner over $1500 price listed on waitwat.com. I never received it. I made the payment by Amazon.com gift card. When I asked Amazon.com to verify if waitwat.com is legit or not, Amazon.com online elp rep replied that it was a legit company. But I never received my merchandise even after two weeks has passed. Don't make payment by Amazon.com gift cards. It is a scam. I lost $1544 for Kodak scanner. I am very disappointed and so upset. Help me find or catch the thieves operatiing this scam. Be ware my friends...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Waitwatcom/Select-StateProvince/Waitwatcom-outfront-Waitwatcom-never-delivered-the-item-I-ordered-I-dont-know-the-comp-1125626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Waitwat.com