Complaint Review: Waka Network

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Jenny — West Allis Wisconsin United States of America
Waka Network
Milwaukee, Wisconsin United States of America

Waka Network Sylvia (caller) They said I won $160 in gift cards. I was skeptical and asked if this was a scam and Sylvia said no. I asked if I googled them if I could find a real website and she gave me the website. Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I received numerous calls from a number (972-587-7377) and when I tried to call back it says this is not a working number. I finally caught one of the calls and a woman named Sylvia said I had filled out to win a Walmart gift card and won. She said they wanted to send me $160 in gift cards.  I asked if this was a scam and she said no. I asked then why can't I call this number? It says it doesn't work. She didn't answer and just tried talking over me. I asked if this is a real company then I can find you on the internet, she replied yes. I typed in WakaNetwork.com and THIS website came up. I started reading the first report to her and she said "No, no no" I said no thank you and hung up. This isn't the first time they have called me I just didn't remember the company name. I'm calling the police once I'm finished.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Waka-Network/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-/Waka-Network-Sylvia-caller-They-said-I-won-160-in-gift-cards-I-was-skeptical-and-asked-1014525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Waka Network