Complaint Review: Waka Network

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Lindola — Nampa Idaho United States of America
Waka Network

Waka Network Anne Garcia Cut off conv after she got info on debit card, no follow up e-mail, and removed her name from my f/b Internet

Anne Garcia was on facebook and messaged me. She began to talk to me about this company that she worked for, WakeMarketing and said they had just bought Shop.com also....that she would help me get started and the start up fee was just 2.99......also said I would get a follow up e-mail with info and I could cancel if I felt it wasn't something I wanted....I never received that e-mail and she removed herself from my list on facebook, I have no way of getting ahold of her to cancel this account. I've gone to the website and have tried to send them an e=mail on their contact us but it never goes through. I talked to another woman on facebook and she is the one that told me how many complaints this company has so I came here to make a report, there is no way I can cancel this and I know there will be more fees and I just can't afford it so I am going to have to go to the bank and talk to them....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Waka-Network/internet/Waka-Network-Anne-Garcia-Cut-off-conv-after-she-got-info-on-debit-card-no-follow-up-e-mai-978388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Waka Network