Complaint Review: Waka Network

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Almost Taken — Freeport New York United States of America
Waka Network

Waka Network Don't fall for the scam! Internet

I received a series of phone calls from (459) 121-8344.  The voice stated that I won $100.00 Walmart Gift Card along with a Gas Card worth $50.00 as a result of taking an on-line survey that I did not remember taking.  The caller then asked if I had access to a computer.  When I said yes, they guided me thru a series of prompts after submitting their web site into the web browser (www.wakanetwork.com).  They provided me with a promotional code and guided me thru a series of screens until the final screen was reached seeking credit card information.  The caller then said that the only reason they needed credit card information was to allow them to receive the $2.99 processing charge.  While on the phone with the caller I did a quick google on the company and found it is a SCAM before providing credit card information!  You can check this scam out for yourself by googling wakanetwork.  The website that described the scam then proceeded to explain their sales pitch which almost verbatim described what they were doing to me.  I quickly said I wasn't interested and hung up the call.  Don't let yourself be taken by this RIPOFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Waka-Network/internet/Waka-Network-Dont-fall-for-the-scam-Internet-959395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Waka Network