Complaint Review: Waka Survey

• Submitted: Fri, April 19, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Lucille — Gallup New Mexico
Waka Survey

Waka Survey Walmart survey, called me about suvey for walmart, asked for credit card number, told it didnt go through.Asked for 299. I thought it was $2.99. Internet

On the 18th of April, I hot s phone call, asking me about a survey I had filled out. The agent said it was for a Walmart store shopping survey. She said I was to receive a $100 gas card and $60 worth of gift cards, just for filing out the survey. All I had to do was pay 299 for the one time fee. I tried to enter my Visa card number, thinking it was going through for $2.99. But it was declining my card. So, I was told to call 1-877-332-1490 and get it fixed with my bank. I called the number given me, againmy card was declined. I was asked to try another card, but I told the agent I didn't have another card. Again told tocheck with my bank. I got a feeling.g after that, that I was being scammed and I gavethem my debit card number. Please check this company.

I do not know if they got into my account yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Waka-Survey/internet/Waka-Survey-Walmart-survey-called-me-about-suvey-for-walmart-asked-for-credit-card-num-1044736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Waka Survey