Complaint Review: Waka network

• Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: CJ — Sioux City Iowa
Waka network

Waka network SCAM, SCAM, SCAM Internet

I was sitting here working on a paper for school and my phone rang. The number was 912-200-7032. I did not recognize the number but I answered anyway. I was skeptical straight out of the gate because I had to say hello three times. It sounded like a recording because the voice was very monotone. I was told that I had completed a survey and was being rewarded with a gas card, a gift card from walmart and something else but the total came to $160.

She gave me a code and then asked me to repeat it back. She however did not stop talking when I tried to repeat back what she had said during a pause. She gave me a website address to go to which was www.wakanetwork.com. I went to the site and then she gave me a code to enter. She advised me to make certain the fields were correct because that is the address to which my gift cards would be sent. She gave me a telephone number of 1-877-332-1490 for customer service to call within 7 days if I felt the discount card was not going to benefit me. I did not proceed and blocked the number from my cell phone. I feel this is a scam. Beware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Waka-network/internet/Waka-network-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-Internet-1044842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Waka network