Complaint Review: WakaNetwork.com

• Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: RunAmuckMom — slc Utah United States of America
WakaNetwork.com

WakaNetwork.com wakanetwork.com $150 in gifts from WALMART Internet

I received a phone call from a young lady (459-121-8344) stating we filled out some survey to win an ipad/walmart gift ceritificate. After asking her to remove us from their call list she insisted she was not selling anything and further insisted no money was required. She asked me to get to a computer and go to their website "wakanetwork.com". The first site that popped up was the ripoff report, which I informed her about. She responded with a "NO and proceed to the "wakanetwork.com premium benefits" link. She stated she would walk me through to claim our reward for filling out a survey. She then had me go to the link on the page which said "Waka Savings Plan Assisted Offer", then she gave me a promotional code to enter "waka-1617". This took me to a screen which offered a free trial for something upon which I would authorize them to take a fee for their services if I chose not to cancel the trial after 1 week. So much for not selling anything and representing Walmart in the process.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WakaNetworkcom/internet/WakaNetworkcom-wakanetworkcom-150-in-gifts-from-WALMART-Internet-964208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WakaNetwork.com