Complaint Review: Wakanetwork

• Updated: Sun, August 11, 2013

• Reported By: David — Citrus Heights California
Wakanetwork
, Select State/Province USA

Wakanetwork LAST NOVEMBER, I WAS PROMISED OVER $160.00 IN VOUCHERS FOR GAS AND WALMART. iVE NEVER RECIEVED A DIME AND YES ITS BEEN PLENTY OF TIME. WALANETWORK.COM. SO FAR HAS REIMBURSED ZERO DOLLARS I AM EXTREEMLY PISSED OFF !!! CAN YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS AND CONTACT ME WITH SOME INFO ON HOW TO GET A REFUND AND HOW TO REPORT THESE CRIMES THANK YOU Internet

• In  november 0f 2012 WAKANETWORK.COM OFFERED me a deal stating for $2.99 I would recieve up to ten $10.00 vouchers for Walmart, and ten $ 10.00 vouchers  for fuel, nonetheless it's been over ten mcnths with absolutly no vouchers. I simply want my two vouchers, and my $ 2.99 back. also, is there a internet organisation or a B.B.B. orginasition I can report this fradulent firm, Thank You,   DAVID KELLER (((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2013 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wakanetwork/Select-StateProvince/Wakanetwork-LAST-NOVEMBER-I-WAS-PROMISED-OVER-16000-IN-VOUCHERS-FOR-GAS-AND-WALMART-i-1074827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wakanetwork