Complaint Review: Wakanetwork

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: DeeDee — Ravenna Michigan United States of America

Wakanetwork This lady called me about a survey that I was interested online. If I answered all of her questions, I would receive $100 walmart gift card and $50 gas card in my email, which would take about 15 minutes Internet

I felt this was a scam to begin with but she assured me it wasn't. This lady called me in the evening and said I was sellected to win $100 gift card from Walmart and a $50 gas card. And once I did the survey, I had to enter all  of my debit card info, address & phone number.  She said after we were done, I could cancel at any time after I received my email but don't forget after! She said it would take about 15 minutes to get it in my email and then I could cancel. I am so embarrased and upset about all of this!! Please, set these people straight!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 11:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wakanetwork/internet/Wakanetwork-This-lady-called-me-about-a-survey-that-I-was-interested-online-If-I-answere-994360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wakanetwork