Complaint Review: Wakanetwork

• Submitted: Thu, February 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Linda — Twin Falls Idaho United States of America

Wakanetwork Wasanetwork Gift cards in exchange for taking a simple survey? Internet

In surfing the Net I was approached to offer a few simple answers to consumer type of questions. These were never questions about personal information but were about consumer habits and household questions. I didn't expect to be compensated for answering the questions and did not answer anything that I felt was intrusive.

The next day a company began calling both of my phones constantly. When I finally was able to get the call a girl identified herself as being from a company that represents consumers and they would send me some gift cards for having taken the survey the day before. She said she would direct me to the correct website.

While she was waiting, I went to the Better Business Bureau website and saw that they were not registered or recommended by BBB. She didn't have an explanation for that. I also went to the Ripoff Report website and read quicly over the reports. I told her I would no longer participate at which time she wanted to put me on with another "Specialist" who would help clear up the problem for me.

When I told her I would not give an debit or credit numbers, but rather I would be willing to send a self addressed, stamped envelope so they could send the cards to me, she hung up on me. So much for clearing things up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wakanetwork/internet/Wakanetwork-Wasanetwork-Gift-cards-in-exchange-for-taking-a-simple-survey-Internet-1014407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wakanetwork