Complaint Review: Wakanetwork.com Premium Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: Sue Reed — Baxter Springs Kansas
Wakanetwork.com Premium Benefits

Wakanetwork.com Premium Benefits Caller - Anne Garcia thanking you for completeing wallmart survey-you will receive $160 dollars in credit cards ,gas card Internet, Internet

Received phone call from Anne Garcia who stated she was calling to thank me for completing a Wall-Mart survey. She said she was representing Wakanetwork.com Premium Benefits and that I would  be getting $160.00 in gift cards and gas cards.

In order to receive these gifts, I would have to pay a small processing fee of $2.99. She went on to assure me that they were a multimillion dollar corporation and that they would not risk their reputation for a few dollars.

I told her I did not remember filling out a survey, she rudely cut me off and told me that I did do the survey and that was why I was being rewarded. She told me that I would be getting A $10.00 gift certificate to Wall-mart, and that I should receive that in the mail in approximately2-3 days.

I was told that they would not sell any of my personal or financial information to any other company
and that they would guarantee that everything would be secure. She told me she would walk me through this step by step.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 01:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wakanetworkcom-Premium-Benefits/internet/Wakanetworkcom-Premium-Benefits-Caller-Anne-Garcia-thanking-you-for-completeing-wallmar-1036295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wakanetwork.com Premium Benefits