Complaint Review: Wakanetwork.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Arlene — Lancaster California United States of America
Wakanetwork.com

Wakanetwork.com They promised me a gift card to be sent to me as my computer is broken. It's been over a month now no card was mailed to me. Internet

They told me when i join I would be getting gift cards to use at the grocery store of my choice. All I needed to do was pay $2.99 fee and I would recieve my first gift card via the E-mail. When I told them my computer was broken they said they would mail me a gift card. That was December 24, 2012. I still have not got the card. They took my $2.99 and when I called to cancel they said they were sending out the gift card right away and please do not cancel. I said okay. I am still waiting for the card and have not heard from them at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wakanetworkcom/internet/Wakanetworkcom-They-promised-me-a-gift-card-to-be-sent-to-me-as-my-computer-is-broken-I-1005401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wakanetwork.com