Complaint Review: Wake Shredder

• Submitted: Sat, November 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Steven — san jose California United States of America
Wake Shredder

Wake Shredder Sean Cummings, Jeff Page Sean Cummings who works for Inland Surfer and WakeShredder ripped me off San Jose, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Inland Surfer, Jeff Page, Sean Cummings, Wake Shredder

Sean Cummings who is sponsored by Inland Surfer tried to rip me off. Sean Cummings who is known for his lies in the wake surfing industry is starting to grow a reputation of a liar and rip off artist. Jeff page acknowledged the fact that he doesn't care that Sean tried to rip someone off on a wake surfboard. Sean Cummings and Jeff Page acknowledge the transaction of the selling of a damaged board and dont care about it. Sean Cummings stated that Inland Surfer which is owned by Jeff Page repaired this board which is a lie and puts inland surfer on the line.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 11:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wake-Shredder/internet/Wake-Shredder-Sean-Cummings-Jeff-Page-Sean-Cummings-who-works-for-Inland-Surfer-and-WakeS-970835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wake Shredder

Inland Surfer, Jeff Page, Sean Cummings, Wake Shredder

AUTHOR: Eric - (USA)

I bought a few inland surfer surfboards in the past. They are junk and when I tried to get a refund or repair I was not taken care of. I used to ride with Sean Cummings he sold me the board over a year ago and ripped me off. Sean tried to sell me a broken board that he repaired in his garage. When I found out it was broken he said Jeff Page fixed it. I tried to call Jeff Page but he told me to screw off and laughed like him and Sean were in on a scam.