Complaint Review: Wake Up Frankie

• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 16, 2010

• Reported By:Richardson Texas
Wake Up Frankie
1702 Quincy Ave Ste 14 Naperville, Illinois U.S.A.

Wake Up Frankie Quality and Product Workmanship in Toliet Naperville Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Incorrect Information

Wake up Frankie.com is high-end teen bedding store, I purchased over a $1000 of their bedding and accessories only to have the duvet to start falling apart. I had only had the product for 1 month. It had only been on my daughter bed for a week. When I contacted the company I was told they would repair the item. I wanted it replace; because obviously there were defects in the workmanship and the quality of the products. I finally got the commitment that they would replace if I sent the item back at my own expense. I sent the item back and they repaired in the item. In the process they damaged the item even more by putting holes in the area where the original damage. I contacted the company and they claimed the item was holes were already there and that is why the chose to repair instead of replacing.. That is incorrect and if you could see item it is very clear that the additional damage was caused by their attempt to repair the item. After servile calls, I finally spoke with someone named Pam who again claimed that item was already damage and Wake Up Frankie could not replace the item the best that they could do is repair the item. Here is my problem, we did not damage the item; it fell apart. If the item hadn't fallen apart because of the defects in the quality and workmanship I would not shipped the item back to company. Where is the responsibility to customer; I don't want the item repaired because I didn't damage the item. I wanted it replaced.

Parents, this company has really cool bedding especially for girls they advertise in major magazines like Comso Teen and Seventeen. They have been seen on EXTREME Home Makeover. Do not be drawn in. Their workmanship and the quality of the product does not command the prices they charge. Customer Satisfaction is not care about. In addition they do not stand behind the product. The product falls apart, I send it back, then it is damage in attempt to repair and then the company refuses to replace the items that they damaged, but they tell customer they caused the damage. If you con see the additional damage that they caused repairing the item you would shocked that any reputable company would attempt this scam. DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCT THEY WILL NOT STAND

Susanh
Richardson, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wake-Up-Frankie/Naperville-Illinois-60540/Wake-Up-Frankie-Quality-and-Product-Workmanship-in-Toliet-Naperville-Illinois-470242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wake Up Frankie

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Incorrect Information

AUTHOR: WakeUpFrankie.com - (United States of America)

We appreciate and support our customers opinions about our products, however Susan H. has provided incorrect facts relating to this order.

Susan H. has placed two more orders from WakeUpFrankie.com since the date of the order referenced here.

WakeUpFrankie.com
(((Redacted)))

Wake up Frankie has glamorous & flirty fashion for your bedroom. We have elegant comforters, posh duvets, trendy sheets, glittery canopies and all the cutest accessories to match your unique style. Frankie also carries glam furniture, beautiful lamps and chandeliers, haute luggage, glam makeup cases and more!

CLICK here to see  why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.