Complaint Review: Wake Up Frankie

• Submitted: Mon, April 22, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Bev — Toronto Ontario
Wake Up Frankie

Wake Up Frankie wakeupfrankie.com Refused to fix their mistake - shipped late, refused to compensate me for extra shipping charges or to resend to my new address Internet

I live in Canada, and didn't want to pay international shipping, so I ordered the item to be shipped to my hotel in California. I used their stated shipping times on their site to calculate that the item should arrive two days before I left. It did not, and when I emailed to tell them that I had asked the hotel to refuse the item and gave them my forwarding address, I got a really rude email telling me that if I did that, I would have to pay both shipping back to them and also then shipping to my new address. Don't believe their website, and definitely don't expect Customer Service to give you any service!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wake-Up-Frankie/internet/Wake-Up-Frankie-wakeupfrankiecom-Refused-to-fix-their-mistake-shipped-late-refused-to-1045182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wake Up Frankie