Complaint Review: Wakefield Financial

• Reported By: Lamarcus S — Houston Texas
Wakefield Financial
New York, New York United States of America

Wakefield Financial Rip Off, Fraud New York, New York

Barbara Atkins, is a name you want to avoid. She had me to believe that I was approved for a loan and all I needed was collateral.  I was instructed to wire money via western union to secure a loan. My gut was telling me no, but when dealing with financial problems I took a chance. The name I was to wire the money to was a Shontel in New York, NY.

I thought it sounded was strange that the money wasn't being wired to Barbara and questioned her on the facts. Barbara answer was that they have field agents who they collects the collateral from western union.

The story she used was very believable and I don't recommend anyone to your gut feeling.

DO NOT SEND MONEY AS A COLLATERAL. ESPECIALLY AN ONLINE COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wakefield-Financial/New-York-New-York-/Wakefield-Financial-Rip-Off-Fraud-New-York-New-York-1035842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wakefield Financial