Complaint Review: Wakefield and Associates

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Sacto, CA — Sacramento California United States of America
Wakefield and Associates
830 E Platte Ave, Suite A Fort Morgan, Colorado United States of America

Wakefield and Associates Affiliated Credit Services Wakefield and Associates has reported a collection on my credit report without ever having contacted me. I have never received a notice, bill, letter or even phone call about this debt. Fort Morgan, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: in the same boat

Wakefield and Associates has made a report on my credit for a debt of $3100, yet they have never contacted me. I have yet to receive a letter, bill, collection notice or even phone call from this company, yet they have made a report on my credit. This is tarnishing my credit and making me look bad and they have no right to report a debt without first contacting me about it. They waited until I was doing credit repair to slip this onto my report in hopes I would just pay them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wakefield-and-Associates/Fort-Morgan-Colorado-80701/Wakefield-and-Associates-Affiliated-Credit-Services-Wakefield-and-Associates-has-reported-873072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wakefield and Associates

in the same boat

AUTHOR: tiffanyspeaks - (United States of America)

Hi, I myself have been going through the same thing. With my situation they keep reporting every month to the bureaus and the amount increase by 5$ each month. My debt was 10 years ago and they are still reporting it but then they also changed the date that my debt incurred with them, they changed it to 2012 so now they can keep reporting it. I hope your situation gets resolved and from someone who is going through the same thing, I understand and I am sorry there are companies out there like this. But, karma will always come back around.