Complaint Review: Wal-Mart Automotive

• Submitted: Mon, March 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 16, 2009

• Reported By:Alvin Texas
Wal-Mart Automotive
El Dordado Blvd. Webster, Texas U.S.A.

Wal-Mart Automotive On El Dorado Blvd. Wal-Mart Automotive seriously scraped the bumper of my car Webster Texas

I took my car in to the Wal-mart on El Dorado Blvd in Webster, TX to have a plug put into a tire that had a nail in it. When I picked the car up, there was a large scrape across my back bumper. At first, they told me they could see that the bumper wasn't scratched when I pulled in on their video tape. The next day the manager, Kenneth said the tape showed nothing. I had to demand a claim be filed.

The insurance company they used said they viewed the tape and there was no scarpe when I pulled in and no scrape when I left! What a crock! The man that repaired my tire even said he wondered what had happened. When I went back to Wal-mart, the service men said my red paint was on the inside of the garage and they even matched my paint to the paint on the wall. However, the insurance company continued to say that the car wasn't damaged when I left. I even had witnesses but of course, Wal-mart isn't going to even attempt to contact any of them.

They are a large corporation who doesn't care about the little man. I have been a loyal customer of Wal-mart's for years. Not any more. Don't use Wal-mart for any automotive work. They don't stand behind their responsibilities.

Deb
Alvin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wal-Mart-Automotive/Webster-Texas/Wal-Mart-Automotive-On-El-Dorado-Blvd-Wal-Mart-Automotive-seriously-scraped-the-bumper-of-434915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wal-Mart Automotive