Complaint Review: Wal-Mart Family Mobile

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: Desperate Surinder — Bloomington Illinois
Wal-Mart Family Mobile
P O Box 37380, Albuquerque, NM 87176-7380 Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Wal-Mart Family Mobile Rip Off at Monoarch Wal-Mart Family Mobile Albuquerque New Mexico

In October 2013, I requested to suspend service ob one of my phones for two months as we were vacationing overseas. On my return  on Dec 21, 2013 I noticed that  Walmart Family kept charging my charge card full amount even for the period of suspension. I immediately called the customer service to fix the error. No action and repeatedly called Customer Service but no action. I sent a message via 611 to report their mistake but no answer. Finally, one of the rep at Customer service told me to send an e-mail to CreditRequest@myfamilymobile.com which I did. Now, after lot of e-mail exchanges I received the message that I will get only one month’s credit because I did not dispute charges within 60 days. That also will be applied to my next billing cycle.

I am so frustrated and irritated that I decided to switch the carrier. I contacted the customer service and I am told I have only one day left and the credit is to applied to my charges due in the following cycle. If discontinue no credit will be given.

I thought I am living USA but Wal-Mart Family Mobile made me feel like I am in Russia. What a monarchy at Wal-Mart Family Mobile.  I will never use Wal-Mart Family Mobile again. Beware of Wal-Mart Family Mobile stealing practices.

First, Wal-Mart Family Mobile made a mistake in charging my charge account during suspension, then they put the burden on customers to request and prove the validity of requested credit and finally meet their ‘unknown and ridiculous policies.

Desperate Surinder

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wal-Mart-Family-Mobile/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87176/Wal-Mart-Family-Mobile-Rip-Off-at-Monoarch-Wal-Mart-Family-Mobile-Albuquerque-New-Mexico-1126324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wal-Mart Family Mobile