Complaint Review: Wal-Mart Internet

• Updated: Thu, August 19, 2004

• Reported By:Christiana Tennessee
Wal-Mart Internet
wmconnect.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Wal-Mart Internet call the home office and file a ripoff report - that seems to work. Nationwide

I was also a member of wmconnect.com and tried to cancel.I called customer service and cancel.

They told me I owe a past due fee of 9.94 for a month back in 2003 and told them they were crazy that I was not going to paid and not take anymore money out of my account.

While I was talking to the people on the phone they access my bank account and took the 9.94 out of my account. I called for a week everytime I called they told me I was wrong that they did not take anymore out of my account.

They told me to fax them the information showing were they took out the money I did so in the mean time they took another 9.94 out of my account they also told me they did not have the number for their home office.

I told them they were crazy that I was sure they could get in touch with their office. To make along story short I finally called the home office in Bentville, Ark and I file a report with them.

In 2 or 3 days I got a called from the home office of wmconnect and was refund my money.

Christiana, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2004 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wal-Mart-Internet/nationwide/Wal-Mart-Internet-call-the-home-office-and-file-a-ripoff-report-that-seems-to-work-Nati-104420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wal-Mart Internet