Complaint Review: Wal-Mart Lube Express

• Submitted: Mon, December 11, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, December 11, 2006

• Reported By:Floresville Texas
Wal-Mart Lube Express
6102 FM 3009 Schertz, Texas U.S.A.

Wal-Mart Lube Express Oil Change Scam ripoff Schertz Texas

Saturday Dec 8th, I took my Jeep to get an Oil Change. I told them that I wanted a specific oil and just to change the oil. They said fine it will be about 30 minutes. After two hours we finally see our vehicle out of the shop and suposedly finished.

They Charged us for the premium Oil Change, where they are supposed to check the tires, windshield wipers and all the other points listed. It said on their little sheet that they did this. 1) they didnt not For example I have a rear windshield wiper it NA on the sheet.
2) it said that my tires were aired to 33lbs front and Back. A) this is not the correct pressure for my tires and B) when we took it back in to have them do what they already said they only had about 20lbs in 3 out of the four tires.
3) the Airfilter had not been checked I personally saw they guy pulliong leaves out of it when he took it out of its box.

When My husband said anything to these guys The Bay manager didnt even say sorry or anything about the fact that it took so long or the fact of what they charged and didnt do. I will not take my vehicle back there ever again.

T
Floresville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2006 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wal-Mart-Lube-Express/Schertz-Texas/Wal-Mart-Lube-Express-Oil-Change-Scam-ripoff-Schertz-Texas-224772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wal-Mart Lube Express