- Report: #224772
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Wal-Mart Lube Express
Wal-Mart Lube Express6102 FM 3009 Schertz, Texas U.S.A.
Wal-Mart Lube Express Oil Change Scam ripoff Schertz Texas
They Charged us for the premium Oil Change, where they are supposed to check the tires, windshield wipers and all the other points listed. It said on their little sheet that they did this. 1) they didnt not For example I have a rear windshield wiper it NA on the sheet.
2) it said that my tires were aired to 33lbs front and Back. A) this is not the correct pressure for my tires and B) when we took it back in to have them do what they already said they only had about 20lbs in 3 out of the four tires.
3) the Airfilter had not been checked I personally saw they guy pulliong leaves out of it when he took it out of its box.
When My husband said anything to these guys The Bay manager didnt even say sorry or anything about the fact that it took so long or the fact of what they charged and didnt do. I will not take my vehicle back there ever again.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2006 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wal-Mart-Lube-Express/Schertz-Texas/Wal-Mart-Lube-Express-Oil-Change-Scam-ripoff-Schertz-Texas-224772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.