Complaint Review: Wal-Mart Money Cards

• Updated: Tue, August 03, 2010

• Reported By: cavegal — Mohawk Tennessee United States of America
Wal-Mart Money Cards
PO Box 1186 Internet United States of America

Wal-Mart Money Cards GreenDot, Moneypaks Wal-Mart money cards are just a rip off, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Do this

Wal-Mart money cards are just a rip off. My card came up for a renewal and I received my card and when I went to call and activate it somehow someone had gave them my name and address and had the card cancelled and they want me to wait 1-2 weeks to get another one. I would not trust them handling my money any longer and no one else should either especially they charge you to add money to your own card when its cash and all the hidden fees are ridiculous. I advise anyone who has one of these cards they better get away from Wal-Mart all together I am not even going to shop there no more between Kmart and the dollar store we can all save money. So lets all get together and put wal-Mart outta here for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2010 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wal-Mart-Money-Cards/internet/Wal-Mart-Money-Cards-GreenDot-Moneypaks-Wal-Mart-money-cards-are-just-a-rip-off-Internet-628653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wal-Mart Money Cards