• Report: #362027

Complaint Review: Wal-Mart Portrait Studio "Picture Me"

• Submitted: Tue, August 12, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 12, 2008

• Reported By:pasadena Texas
Wal-Mart Portrait Studio "Picture Me"
1107 S. Shaver St. Pasadena, Texas U.S.A.

Wal-Mart Portrait Studio "Picture Me" A week late on pictures and counting!!! Pasadena Texas

What a mistake!!!!!! I will NEVER go here ever again!

My husband paid $84 dollars cash for this late pictures. I have called customer service several times... They said they are going to send me a check for 20% off, 3 coupons for 3 sheets of pictures and a coupon for my next visit.... HA HA WHAT A JOKE .. What next visit? That is going in the trash as soon as I get it!. All they say is that the lab lost me damn pictures and that they were going to reprint them, that was on Friday 8/8/08 today is 8/12/08 I have just called MARIA at the studio and my pictures are still not there...

Another thing..... PLEASE HIRE PEOPLE THAT SPEAK ENGLISH!

Stefanie
pasadena, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2008 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wal-Mart-Portrait-Studio-Picture-Me/Pasadena-Texas-77502/Wal-Mart-Portrait-Studio-Picture-Me-A-week-late-on-pictures-and-counting-Pasadena-Tex-362027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wal-Mart Portrait Studio "Picture Me"

Oedipus