determining

• Updated: Tue, April 03, 2012

• Reported By: lefteyeluvr — fairfield Iowa United States of America
Wal-Mart Telecheck TRS
1940 ventura dr. fairfield ottumwa, Iowa United States of America

Wal-Mart Telecheck TRS Someone else wrote checks on me, now telecheck/trs says they're coming after me! fairfield ottumwa, Iowa

*Consumer Comment: TRS and BBB not good

Someone stoe a book of my company checks and wrote more than 17,000 worth of checks on my account, and although the bank returned 11,000 back into my account I am still left with a debt of 6-7,000, and an additional debt of roughly another 30,000 from other businesses. Now TRS and Telecheck are threatening to come after me for the difference. I told them I am suing Wal-Mart processing my checks without my authorization. Since I was neither the signor or on camera (since I didn't sign these checks). I'm not too worried but any help will be appreciated. I was already told by an attorney not to let TRS record any conversations as they will just try to use them against me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2011 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wal-Mart-Telecheck-TRS/fairfield-ottumwa-Iowa-52501/Wal-Mart-Telecheck-TRS-Someone-else-wrote-checks-on-me-now-telechecktrs-says-theyre-co-708774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wal-Mart Telecheck TRS

TRS and BBB not good

AUTHOR: RAINBOW - (United States of America)

I thought these people closed down shop several years ago.

Unless Wal-mart can pull some video and show you some checks I'd see them in court if that is needed. The banks should be providing this information to their customers (about which company is processing the request)