Complaint Review: Wal Mart and Blue Card America Express

• Reported By: PRVIATE — Wisconsin
Wal Mart and Blue Card America Express
Hartford, Wisconsin USA

Wal Mart and Blue bird Amercan Express Credit Card Hartford Wisconsin

I am complain about Wal Mart and Blue Bird American Express so I lost $ 5. 00 dollar and $ 5.00 dollar  = $10.00 dollar for total purchase and debit card.

I talked to Wal Mart I dont want use for blue card because I never learn myself.  so I know scam for wal mart and blue card so I want cancel but Wal mart refuse back my money for 10.00 dollars  so I complain about  Wal Mart are rip off  I lost 5 dollars. so I called to Blue Bird Card from Amcerican Express  back my money so  blue bird will send to me only 5.00 dollar refunds 7 - 10 days.

Wal Mart dont honest and steal my lost money for 5 dollar... Wal Mart dont honest.  I think Wal Mart are scammer and hacker..

I told bluebird I never again about it  so Blue bird did close account today.. blue bird will refunds send to me 7 - 10 days  for 5 dollar

I hear Blue bird are ripoff   that ture story..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2014 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wal-Mart-and-Blue-Card-America-Express/Hartford-Wisconsin/Wal-Mart-and-Blue-bird-Amercan-Express-Credit-Card-Hartford-Wisconsin-1173115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wal Mart and Blue Card America Express