Complaint Review: Wal-Mart

• Reported By: drgn4me — El Paso Texas United States of America
Wal-Mart
4716 Hondo Pass El Paso, Texas United States of America

Wal-Mart 18 lb brisket was 9 lbs of fat El Paso, Texas

I went to Wal-Mart here in El Paso, TX on January 17, 2013 to buy an 18 lb brisket for our 25th wedding anniversary.  I paid 45 dollars and change.  We took it to a friend to make for our party on Saturday January 19, 2013.  We got a call from our friend saying the brisket was 9 lbs of fat.  And that he had left some of the fat on the brisket for smoking.  How does a store charge such an outrageous price for fat????  It was too late to call the store.  We went to Albertsons the next day and got an even better brisket for a lot less!!  I will not be shopping at Wal-Mart anytime soon.  I have told all of our friends and they will no longer shop at this store either.  4716 Hondo Pass, El Paso, TX 79904

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wal-Mart/El-Paso-Texas-79904/Wal-Mart-18-lb-brisket-was-9-lbs-of-fat-El-Paso-Texas-999698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wal-Mart